Want to reach your potential audiences globally? Why not choose responsive website design? A website serves more than merely promoting your brand. It acts as a bridge between you and your potential clients in this digital world and helps you make a positive impression on your target audience, boosting sales.
Therefore, it is important for site owners to keep eyes on each step of developing a website. However, it has to be noted that customers no longer rely only on their laptops or PCs to access your website. They can access your website using smartphones or other devices. If your website is not mobile-friendly or responsive, customers may have difficulty reaching it.
Hence, you should take help from the providers of Responsive Website Design services in India to create a website that your customers can easily view from any device. Before we jump into the key elements of a responsive website, let’s look at what a responsive website design actually is.
What is Responsive Website Design?
A responsive web design is a completely new way of designing websites. This type of website design will appear on all devices since it will automatically adjust to the screen size. With responsive designs, there is no need to create individual designs for specific devices. By having a responsive website, you can be sure that every user is having the same experience.
What is the importance of having a responsive website design?
If you are designing a new website for your business, ensure that it is responsive. By doing this, you will be able to save your money from designing separate designs for individual devices. Apart from that, responsive design offers many other advantages. Below are some points that will give you a better understanding.
- To increase your website’s visitors: A responsive website is sure to increase your website traffic since all devices can access your website. In this way, you get a new customer base, which helps your website rank higher.
- Easily keep track of analytics: When you have a single responsive website, checking the analytics is easy.
- Maintenance is hassle-free: Every website needs maintenance, so if you are running so many websites, it is very difficult to handle updates. Due to this, having a single responsive website will always make your job easier since you will only need to maintain one website.
- Ensures higher ranking in SERP: A responsive website always attracts more visitors to your website because your visitors find your website easier to use. Traffic to your website will always play an important role in your SEO score. In fact, Google prefers responsive websites for higher rankings.
- One design that fits all devices: A responsive website maintains the same design regardless of the device. Therefore, it gives your users the same experience no matter what their device is. You can actually save money.
- Reduction in bounce rates: A responsive website is always easy to load quickly. Your customers are sure to appreciate this as they are always happy to see a website that loads quickly. A fast-loading website will reduce bounce rates because visitors are unlikely to leave such a website.
What are the key elements of responsive website design?
A responsive website should always have 3 key elements. Here are the elements that make a responsive website effective.
- Adaptable grid
- Images that are flexible
- Mobile-friendly design
Let’s now dive into the details of these elements-
- Adaptable grid: If your website is not mobile-friendly, then your customers will not have the same experience when visiting it from their mobile devices.
This is because responsive designs include flexible or adaptable grids. Having an adaptable grid will always enable you to resize the content of your website. You will be able to present your website organically in a more attractive manner.
The appearance of your website on different devices will definitely give a negative impression without an adaptable grid. Hence, an adaptable grid is certainly necessary for your website.
- Images that are flexible: Images or visual elements that you select for your website are always an important component of your website. These should be clearly visible from any device.
To do that you need to maintain flexibility among all the images that you choose to use. By maintaining flexibility among the images, it becomes easier to resize the images to fit any device or screen.
Responsive websites are flexible enough to present your content in a way that helps your customers have a better experience when visiting your website.
- Mobile-friendly design: The fact that a huge number of your customers these days use smartphones is certainly not a secret to you. This means that your website will need a mobile-friendly design.
Hence, when designing your website, bear in mind that mobile users need to be able to use your site easily from their phones. To make your website easy to navigate from the phones of your customers, you should increase the size of the buttons so that clients can click on them easily.
Mobile-friendly websites always have a menu consisting of three horizontal lines visible at the top of the page. This is available to aid mobile users in using your website very easily. You can only achieve this with a responsive website otherwise navigating your website would be difficult on devices other than desktops and laptops.
Therefore, mobile-friendly designs would surely help you grow your business virtually as you will be able to reach more viewers with the help of a website that is compatible with all devices.
Finally, we can say that,
The design of a responsive website is certainly a unique aspect that every business owner should be aware of when building their website. To understand the significance of a responsive website design, it is important to know its key components. For a business owner, a responsive website should be the top choice when designing a website for their company. And it is always the best decision to take professional help from the leading website design and development company for a top-notch quality responsive website design.