How to get a temporary visa to work in the U.S.?

by The Alagiri Immigration Law Firm
Published: February 22, 2022 (3 months ago)
  1. File a labor condition application to the department of labor.
  2. The employer should submit an I-129 form to the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS).
  3. After the petition gets approved, the applicant will receive instruction to finish the application process.
  4. The applicant might need to attend a visa interview in the local U.S. consulate and provide fingerprints. It is better to consult with a U.S. citizenship lawyer if you have any doubts.