Contempt & Modification Lawyers Towson

by Kerri Cohen
Published: December 16, 2021 (1 month ago)
606 Baltimore Avenue Suite 407 Towson, Maryland 21204

If a party willfully fails to abide by a custody order, divorce judgment, or separation agreement incorporated into a Court Order, the non-complying party could face contempt proceedings. The Law Offices of Kerri Cohen assists clients in filing Petition for Contempt against the non-complying party as well as defending clients against contempt filed against them for conduct such as: